skip to main | skip to sidebar

Vista del Mundo

A meandering archive of my thoughts, opinions, photographs and experiences.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Striking Teachers in Curenavaca, Mexico





Photo Credits: John Langford
Posted by Sinfronterasphotography at 5:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sinfronterasphotography
I have been a political person all my life. A couple years ago I aquired a Nikon D70 digital camera and I have been doing my best to show working people fighting to advance their class interests.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (54)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ▼  October (18)
      • Striking Teachers in Curenavaca, Mexico
      • Young Women pose with a campaign sign in Coalville...
      • Mexican town stands up for illegal immigrants - Ya...
      • Utah Mine Country, After Disaster, Tells Panel It ...
      • Crisis financiera mundial sacude a bancos europeos
      • Fiesta Mexicana 2008
      • ‘Workers need to take political power’
      • Wall St. Journal’ article features SWP campaign
      • Grandkids (this year)
      • Legislative Interim Immigration Committee Hearing
      • San Pedro Sula, Honduras May 1 2008
      • Picasa Web Albums - John - Vista del Mundo
      • Alejandro and Baylen
      • Kennecott Smelter, where I work.
      • Albert Lozano, author of safety slogan on the side...
      • 2007 Cuba Visit
      • I attended the biggest march in Los Angele...
      • Supporters in the fight for immigrant rights pose ...
    • ►  September (2)