skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Vista del Mundo
A meandering archive of my thoughts, opinions, photographs and experiences.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
May 1, 2008 San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Thousands of workers, farmers and students join to march and call for social justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sinfronterasphotography
I have been a political person all my life. A couple years ago I aquired a Nikon D70 digital camera and I have been doing my best to show working people fighting to advance their class interests.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(11)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(54)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(18)
▼
September
(2)
Picasa Web Albums - John - Fight for immigrant rights
May 1, 2008 San Pedro Sula, Honduras
No comments:
Post a Comment